- Where are you based?
We are based at 27 Second Avenue, Maroochydore on the corner of Beach Parade and Second Avenue. There is parking around the back of the building.
- How long does a (NCS/EMG) Nerve Conduction Study take?
A Nerve Conduction Study takes around 30 minutes and results are given on the day.
- Can I claim the fee through my Private Health Fund?
No, it is only rebatable through medicare. Private Health Fund is not applicable. We do provide online claiming.
- I have a referral, can I please make an appointment for a consultation?
Appointments can only be made once we have received a copy of your referral. We will then send you a letter out offering you the next available appointment. The letter will contain all the information you need to know regarding your appointment.
- How is a (NCS/EMG) Nerve Conduction Study conducted?
The nerve conduction study is performed by placing surface electrodes over the nerves, usually in the arms and/or legs.
- Do you have wheelchair access to the building?
Yes, there is wheelchair access from our car park to the front door.